[Coco] DSKINI glitch while using physical drive 1 and SDC DOS 1.5

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 00:09:15 EDT 2017

Hi

I just noticed that if I am running SDC dos 1.5 and perform a DSKINI 1 on physical drive 1 (after "DRIVE 1,OFF") the physical drive will format but will 'hang" and keep the motor on.  A press of the 'reset' button will shut this off, and a DIR 1 will confirm that the disk in physical drive 1 is formatted.   A backup 0 to 1 (0 =sdc and 1=physical) works as expected and shuts the drive off after the "backup" is complete

The 'DSKINI' command does work and results in a formatted 35 track physical disk but leaves the drive 'ON' after this action is completed.