[Coco] DE-1 Clarification Please

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Sat Oct 28 18:30:41 EDT 2017

I did try Kip's guide as well (I should have mentioned that, too). I thought I followed it very closely ... but w/ no success.

It was only when I reversed the order that it took.  But, it is possible that I had done something else wrong before that, and it has nothing to do w/ the order... maybe I did, but I don't believe I did. But I did no further experimentation -- which I should have done!

It should not be the fact that one must program their device multiple times before it takes (not saying that you are implying that either). Just saying, that there has got to be a precise explanation of what folks are doing wrong and why that does not work when they do that.  And likewise there should be a precise guide that will work every time w/o fail regardless from a fresh device or one that has been used over and over.

James