[Coco] 26-3022 service manual

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 27 23:47:14 EDT 2017

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/26-3022

I have trained Google by putting "CoCo" at the beginning of CoCo searches.

It took a while as I had to click on items on pages 10, 7, 3 until those
entries moved to the first page.

It is a very well trained dog now for CoCo items but you need to use it a
lot.

Don't try Google searches on a friends computer, I found out that hinks I
could find quickly could just not be found.

SHF