[Coco] CGP-115 Plotter

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 27 12:48:02 EDT 2017

CGP-115 pens are apparently the same as Commodore 1520 pens, Atari 1020 pens,
Oric MCP-40 pens and Sharp CE-150 pens. Those five printers probably also share
many other parts, apart from the obvious 4-pen white plastic barrel I see on
their photos. Those were probably just rebrandings of the same machine with
different plastic cases and different ways of fitting the machine in it. The
Sharp has narrower paper rolls, I don't know about the others, I just discovered
those models today.

Same happened to the CGP-220, Tandy didn't really make their own printers, you
can find a list of near-CGP-220 models of various brands, but again, I never saw
the actual printers, it's just some webpages I found last year. I suspect that
they have many CGP-220-compatible parts in them.