[Coco] Copying Files on SDC

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:35:17 EDT 2017

Hi Jerry,

If you are copying from one disk image to another on the SDC, it should be as
simple as mounting both images, one as DRIVE 0, and the other as DRIVE 1,
and using regular DECB commands to do the copy, just as you would with a
regular two drive floppy system.

Here is a quick reference to the DECB command set.

<http://www.trailingedge.com/trs80/CocoDiskRef.html>

- Ed