[Coco] Confused process to join the CoCoFPGA Yahoo group.

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat Oct 21 15:14:09 EDT 2017

Once you join Yahoo, you then need to request to join the CoCo 3 FPGA group.  Once on the mail list, you will be able to access the files.

Tom

On Oct 21, 2017, at 3:05 PM, James Ross <jrosslist at outlook.com> wrote:

I jumped through hoops to create a Yahoo account w/o a mobile phone# since Yahoo will not take my LAN line. (I temporarily do not have a mobile phone).

I then hit the "Join Group" button, filled in a little form about my email address, preferences, and why I want to join. After that I didn't see a message as to what to expect next, and now I don't see the "Join Group" button any more or any indication of my status.

So here is the question: Am I waiting to be approved as a member so I can access the files section? (still grayed out) Or do I still need to subscribe to the group email list via sending a message to “coco3fpga-subscribe” __at__ “yahoogroups.com” in order to access the files section?

Thanks
James