[Coco] OS-9 C Compiler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 20:30:35 EDT 2017

A couple of the C modules are hard coded to look in "/d1/defs" for the defs files. You need to use ded to edit the files to what you need. I want to say it's c.prep, & c.opt, but I'm not sure. I use "/dd" and that always points to my system disk.
BTW, in using NitrOS9 w/drivewire, it's much easier to move to VHD (virtual hard drive) and run from that. The C Compiler disk found in the NitrOS9 "Latest Releases" has these modules already patched for "/dd".

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com