[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

John B trymyz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:23:10 EDT 2017

I received my DE1 board today from ebay.  OMG is the retail packaging
beat.  The connectors on the board look worn as h-ll.  I guess thats what
you get for $78 (includes shipping).  I will have to fire it up and see if
it works.  Is there any other place besides the Yahoo Group that has the
info and files needed?