[Coco] Possible CoCo3FPGA Analog board run

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri Oct 20 10:59:02 EDT 2017

Please put me down for one Ed!
James Ross

From: Coco <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com> on behalf of Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:26 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: [Coco] Possible CoCo3FPGA Analog board run

Hello everyone,

It’s come to my attention that there may be enough demand to produce another
run of analog boards for the CoCo3FPGA project.  It’s been a little over a year
since the first run was made, and it seems it may be time for another.

The Analog board attaches to the DE1 FPGA unit through the two GPIO headers
and adds the following hardware to the CoCo3FPGA…

An additional serial port (DB9), Wi-fi module, RTC clock module, 2 Joystick ports,
4MB of additional RAM, and an expansion header with the remaining unused GPIO
pins (and power/ground) is added to the CoCo3FPGA system.

Here’s a page on them from my website to see what they look like…
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco-3-fpga <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco-3-fpga>>

These would come complete with a new set of standoffs and new top plate just as the
earlier run and will probably be around $100 per set depending on the size of the run.

If I can get at least 20 names we can make a go of it.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,

- Ed

Interest list - 10/19/17

John B