[Coco] Latest fixed copy of MacMAME

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:56:39 EDT 2017

Thanks Barry!

I think there might still be an issue with the floppy drinve in the latest
version of MAME. Space Quest 1 and Space Quest 2 doesn't seem to work
anymore. I'm using MAME 0.189. Both games boot fine in NitrOS-9 but they
lock up right after the title screen. I have tested the disk images on real
hardware and VCC and they work as expected. The becker port version works
fine in MAME so it looks like a floppy drive emulation issue.

Can anyone confirm this bug?

You can get Space Quest 1 and 2 from the Color Computer Archive if you don't
already have them:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/search?q=space+quest

Thanks,
Guillaume