[Coco] A New CoCo Forum, just what we need?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:29:57 EDT 2017

For what it's worth, we have unlocked the permissions to read the entire
forum, so feel free to stop by and take a look at what we've started.
The link is http://retrofanatic.com

Since this is privately owned and run, and my hosting account gives me
unlimited everything, I can unlock the ability to store files as large as I
want, and one of our plans for this was to make it somewhat of a mini
private git hub and repository.

It's also very easy to search, so I will be putting a bunch of FAQ stuff up
that as they come up, and as they are contributed.

While you're there, if you like what you see, go ahead and join, you can
self activate your registration via email.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
ogStevieStrow at gmail.com

Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com