[Coco] MPI 26-3124

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:04:12 EDT 2017

On 15-Oct-17 06:43, Rietveld Rietveld wrote:
> [...]

Rietveld:

That is true, but according to Erik Gavriluk, "No common hardware does."

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/permalink/10155113174542641/>

The Bottom Line is you should be able to Convert ALL your MPIs to work
with the CoCo 3, unless you have "Custom Hardware" for the CoCo 1/2 that
uses the I/O Range of the Modified MPI...

MarkO