[Coco] Altera

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:57:13 EDT 2017

John,

I don’t have any right now, but I’m considering another run as there seems to
be enough interest again.

They were $110 including a new plexi top plate and proper standoffs when
I did them last time, mostly due to the very expensive SRAMs used.

I’ll have to reprice everything as it’s been quite a while, hopefully I can
knock that cost down a little.

I’ll make some posts and see if there’s enough demand to do a run of boards.

- Ed