[Coco] Problems with PhpBB (Question for 'The Original Gamer')

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:59:30 EDT 2017

Stevie Strow:

There appear to be problems with the registration/approval process on
your site and hopefully others are not experiencing the same problem

I use an iMac system (24' desktop, running High Sierra) that generates
and saves passwords, so when I registered on your site yesterday I
created a new a user name in the format AAA.BBBB and l Iet my iMac
generate and fill-in the password and confirming password.

I received the email from the administrator last night approving my
registration and this morning tried to access the site.

I keep getting an invalid user name/password message, so could the
problem be that your login process (PhpBB) DOES NOT support user names
in the format AAA.BBBB?

That is the only thing that should be prohibiting me (on my end) from
logging in.

Can you advise by PM?

Thanks

Ed