[Coco] A New CoCo Forum, just what we need?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Oct 16 21:51:33 EDT 2017

On Mon, October 16, 2017 4:29 pm, Bill Loguidice wrote:
> Even something like this mailing
> list is a dying breed, but certainly thriving enough with this particular
> audience (and similar communities) to probably keep running indefinitely.

You're right that it's a dying breed, but I'm a member of a dozen lists where
professional gather.

That's us. Even with deaths and departures, our membership has slowly grown
(now at 563) since this list began 14 years ago on October 6, 2003, as the
successor to the spam-ravaged Princeton list.

Who knows how long it will continue. If it is still needed (and I'm still
alive!), it will go on.

Dennis