[Coco] Bug in mfree?

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:42:59 EDT 2017

changeset:   3227:45b5c72165a2
user:        Neal Crook <foofoobedoo at gmail.com>
date:        Tue May 30 23:59:46 2017 +0100
files:       level2/cmds/mfree.asm
Fix zero-day bug in mfree. Previously, code assumed that the final
entry in the block map would be used. This was true for coco but is
not necessarily true (and is not true for mc09). Slight mod removes
that implicit assumption; the code now works correctly on both platforms.

(or, of course, you might have the latest version could have found a new
bug, or one that I created with my "fix")