[Coco] Tandy Assembly Exhibit: CocoMEM

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:48:55 EDT 2017

sounds easy.  Is there a better place to solder to then the top of the
6809?  the lower leg of the pull up resister?  Heating up a resister to
solder sounds safer.  if the pull up is on the cart.  Anyways, sounds
awesome, I'll purchase one, whenever.  I have tons of hacking to do
meanwhile...

brett

On Oct 12, 2017 7:11 PM, "RETRO Innovations" <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:

> Great idea.  It would have to be a flying lead, though, as NMI is not
routed to the GIME (one of the very few signals not so routed) I'm not
opposed to it, I'll put a post on the finished unit to connect it.