[Coco] Poor mans 80 column in OS-9

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Oct 9 01:30:58 EDT 2017

Thanks for that tip. Back when I was kid with my then-new CoCo 3 and
SDECB, I had a particular palette command I'd run when in 80 col mode
with my TV (can't recall it exactly; I think it was PALETTE 0,0:PALETTE
15,63). At the time, I had a fairly decent 19" in my room that had
composite inputs. Tweaked just right, 80 column text was fairly readable
and usable without too much eye-strain. A couple of years later, though,
I got the CM-8 (?) monitor - and that made things better - and worse
(because no more composite artifact colors).

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona