[Coco] NitrOS9 question

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Oct 7 18:28:45 EDT 2017

I just now read the notes. Apparently there were some comments made over
six years ago but no action was taken on it. And in reality, it's
probably not a problem most people would ever see.  And even for me it's
not going to be a big deal now that I know about it and how to avoid it.
I have a basic understanding of why it's happening and I did see some
references to the use of the FFA5 block of the MMU in the kernel source
code as a sort of temporary area for manipulating data.

Dave