[Coco] NitrOS9 question

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 21:19:11 EDT 2017

Dave,

Here is the directory from the root:

{Term|02}/DD:dir -e

 Directory of .  2017/09/28 23:04

Owner  Last modified   Attributes Sector Bytecount Name
----- ---------------- ---------- ------ --------- ----
   0  2017/10/06 15:49  ------wr      13      485F OS9Boot
   0  2017/10/06 15:49  d-ewrewr      5D       B20 CMDS
   0  2017/10/06 15:49  d-ewrewr      66       1C0 SYS
   0  2017/10/06 15:49  d-ewrewr      6F       100 DEFS
   0  2017/09/28 21:12  ----r-wr      78       F00 ccbkrn
   0  2017/09/28 21:12  --e-rewr      88       1FF sysgo
   0  2017/09/28 21:01  ----r-wr     62D        F9 startup
   0  2017/10/06 15:49  d-ewrewr     62F        60 NITROS9

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |