[Coco] assembler directive

lost lost at l-w.ca
Thu Oct 5 01:18:36 EDT 2017

I think that takes the current date and time and stuffs them into the format that OS9 uses for its relevant system call. It's not documented because it's not officially supported and is only there for source compatibility reasons.
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> Date: 2017-10-04  22:48  (GMT-07:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: [Coco] assembler directive
So I'm doing a little work with the Sysgo source file and I ran into an
unfamiliar directive, "dtb".  In context:

* Default time packet
DefTime   dtb

Anyone know what it does?  There does seem to be any mention of it in
the LWASM manual.

Dave