[Coco] ANN: YA-DOS Beta

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:14:24 EDT 2017

Brett,

I have a slightly crazy request here.  Not sure how hard it would be
though.  With DriveWire 4 it has the virtual printing support so you can
send prints via DriveWire.  Is there a way to have a option to capture the
LINE PRINTER output and redirect it through the DriveWire connection in
YA-DOS? :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |