[Coco] Midi Files #2..........

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 01:01:15 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to make a correction about those NEW Midi files I uploaded to Guillaume at his site.
Guillaume just wrote to me and told me that I had made a mistake on the TOTAL number of Midi Files I uploaded. It's NOT 11,000+ like I had thought.
The TOTAL NUMBER is (are you ready for this - DRUM ROLL...).
It's 117,000 files from my collection and 48,000 are from the Geocities sites collection for a TOTAL OF ROUGHLY 165,000+ MIDI Files.
The strange this is that when I sent my files to Guillaume using the FTP Option on TOTAL COMMANDER I did a search for *.mid to see roughly how many files I was sending and it reported that I had roughly 11,000 Midi Files. Go figure...
According to Guillaum, roughly 117,000 Files are from my collection and a further 48,000 are from the Geocities sites collection. To be honest, I NEVER KNEW I had SO MANY MIDI FILES. I honestly had no idea.
Anyway, that's better for you all now that I'm sharing my collection.

Guillaume told me that he will probably ZIP each file according to the alphabet starting from 0-9 and then A-Z. So don't be surprised IF it takes a while for him to do it, After all, he's probably pedaling as fast as he can as it is. Just kidding...
Anyway, don't rush him. Let him take his time and do things right the first time...
Thanks again Guillaume for all your help and I hope everyone enjoys ALL of these Midi Files...
Take care everyone...
Joe...