[Coco] CoCoSDC

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Nov 28 21:54:55 EST 2017

> Steve Ostrom
> Tue Nov 28 00:28:40 EST 2017
>
> Thanks, Barry.  I'll take a look.  Does this enable me to use subdirectories
> on one SD card to hold roughly 40 or so sets of 256 virtual floppies as we
> discussed yesterday (for example, one set of 256 virtual floppies per
> subdirectory)? That really sounds intriguing !! It would also save me a
> bunch of money by not needing to buy 30-40 SD cards.
>
> I did retrieve my Starblaster cartridge today from storage.  As soon as I
> get used to using the CocoSDC again, and take a look at the above modified
> HDB-DOS, I'll be ready to try to dump the cartridge with your assistance and
> with the utility you wrote.
>
> --- Steve ---
You don’t need anything extra to use subdirectories with the CoCoSDC, and you can have at least (I think) a few hundred disk images just in one directory. You should read the documentation for the CoCoSDC at:

http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/ <http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/>

Definitely read this section: http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/p/in-order-to-use-disk-image-located-on.html <http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/p/in-order-to-use-disk-image-located-on.html>