[Coco] SDC Lba mode

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:46:46 EST 2017

Hi folks ,
I have been looking around on the internet for information on the SDC lba
mode.
My google fu skills must be weak cause I havent really found anything but
mentions that there is an lba mode.
My coco system is not up and running yet but this is what I am wanting to
do.
coco 1 with mpi 2 sdc's in slot 3 and 4 slot 3 sdc will be for floppy
images and the slot 4 sdc will be for lba hard disk images <biggest I can
make for OS9>
I just cant seem to find any information on useing the sdc with hard disk
or lba images.
If anyone has done a tutorial or can point me in the right direction I
would appreciate it.