[Coco] Arduino Uno coco server

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:21:01 EST 2017

Here is a screen shot

  Original Message
From: rietveld rietveld
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 8:14 PM
To: Coco mailing list
Subject: [Coco] Arduino Uno coco server

So I tried to do a video review of an Arduino server I picked up but I seem to be having problems with the RS232 to TTL board.  Every time I type  a command into the server program the screen fills with a pattern of unreadable characters
The display pattern indicates that the data line from the UNO to the CoCo is stuck high.

I have a replacement coming. Hopefully I will be able to get the Arduino running as soon as the new one comes in