[Coco] CoCoSDC

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 26 13:25:37 EST 2017

I reviewed the Coco SDC user guide, but didn't see the answer to these
questions.  I'm sorry if I missed it, but hopefully someone can supply the
answers.

I have 30-40 unique hard drive backups of my Coco software, and I'd like to
transfer these to SanDisk cards on my Coco SDC.  What is the optimum SD card
size?  I have to assume that a large card might have a lot of wasted memory.
Can I store more than 256 Coco disk images per SD card?  Assuming I'm
limited to 256 disks per card, what would be the optimum SD card size?  My
current plan is to buy one SD card for each HD backup.

Thanks!

--- Steve ---