[Coco] Making OS-9/NitrOS9 more user friendly Facebook group discussion

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 09:40:43 EST 2017

I know of two.  One is KwikGen by Sardis Technologies and Licensed by Gale
Force Enterprises.  The other is EZGen by unknown author.  The -? help
message shows no company or programmer identification and my DOCS directory
has no documentation that I would normally put in that location.  Both are
of course command line boot file editors.

William H. Carlin, Jr.
whcarlinjr at gmail.com