[Coco] New SDCX and YA-DOS

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:01:28 EST 2017

I have my FD502 in slot 4(ya-dos 3), glenside ide in slot 3(ya-dos2), SDC in slot 2(ya-dos 1), and my speech cart in slot 1(ya-dos 0).
 I have the three storage devices mounted in that order and can swap files seamlessly between  them when I am not running SDCX by just using the (BREAK) key to exit the SDCX GUI
‎