[Coco] Re-post for Diego Barizo - Free stuff for pick up

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:26:40 EST 2017

All,

I just found this email from Diego Barizo regarding some stuff he left in
the US which needs a home.

He tried to post the email to this group but it was rejected, so he asked
me to forward it to the group.

 Contact Diego for details - dbarizo at aim.com

Jim Cox

Subject:	Free stuff for pick up
Date:	Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:17:20 -0300
From:	Diego Barizo <diego at diegobarizo.info>
To:	CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

Hello everyone.

Back in 2007, I had to leave the US, and I just couldn't take my stuff
with me.
A lot of it has been in boxes since then, in a friendĀ“s store warehouse.
But he is selling the store, and the boxes have to go.

Is there anyone who would be interested in picking up?
I'm not really sure what is there anymore, but there are probably 3-4
CoCo 1/2, a DMP-105 and a daisy wheel, a koala pad, a modem (DC3?)
I also had a Commodore monitor, a Vic-20, an Apple //c, a Timex /
Sinclair 1000, an Atari 600/800XL, a Tandy 1100 HD, a Tandy 1000EX, a
Compaq Portable II and a Compaq Portable III, and a few early 90's PCs,
but I'm not sure what of these are in there.
At some point I had a Model II and a Model III, but I believe I gave
those away a few years ago.

Of course all these would be free for whoever can pick them up from
Newark, NJ.
I would really love to get this stuff back, but shipping it to S.America
is expensive.
Major catch, it's got to be ASAP, ideally Friday at the latest.

If anyone is interested, let me know. dbarizo at aim.com

Regards,

Diego