[Coco] Coco SDC Explorer 0.40 is now available!

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:17:06 EST 2017

Darren,

Thank you for your continued support on the CoCoSDC and all your hard work
of keeping the MCU Firmware and SDC-DOS firmware updated with bug fixes and
feature updates.
  :)

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |