[Coco] Response back about GIME chip

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 02:44:45 EST 2017

HI There
the tamdy stock u guys have is it from Tandy National Parts, when I left Radio Shack in 90-91 they still had a ton of computer parts cases,pcb,service manuals,keyboards etc.   if this is from TNP do u guys have a inventory list of what you haxe
if what u have isn't from TNP id love to know where all that stuff wemtlast thing I remember ordering for TNP
5 speech sound pak complete pcb's
coco 3 servive manual
mc-10 top and bottom case
all the model 1 exspanion door covers