[Coco] "RAINBOW Text Searchable Index" and "RAINBOW on Tape / Disk"

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 5 20:58:52 EST 2017

https://archive.org/details/RainbowMagazineTextSearchableIndex

Whenever you see "..." then it is a bad link due to Facebook or AVS trying
to make links more readable. I hate Facebook! I spent three hours trying to
compose a new post for Rainbow on Tape / Disk and gave up.

I should have spotted the bad link, clicking on the link in Facebook works
just fine even though the "..." is displayed.

MyBAD.

SHF