[Coco] CM-8 monitors

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Fri Nov 3 14:36:39 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Due to downsizing, i have to get rid of a storage area and i have a couple of cm-8 monitors. Mostly these things were given to me as people got out of the CoCo and have been in storage for like 20 years. At the moment I don't have a Coco set up to check them, which is on my to do list. Question is, Are these things worth anything to anyone now with the advent of the rgb adaptors people are making? I hate to send them to the scrap pile if someone could use them, but I cant hang on to them for much longer.

Dean
believed to be clean.