[Coco] Mass flasher user input pls

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:52:18 EDT 2017

HI,

Any chance VIP.Library fits in it?
And at least one word proccesor ( coco2/coco3)

cb
On 11/3/2017 12:48:00 PM, My Email <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:
Before I release the pre configured menu I need to have some questions answered pls

Right now I have the menu program set up to display my utilities on page one. I have:
Drivewire
Diagnostic pak
Graphic pak
Edtasm+

Then next page and each after contain game rom pak images.

I have each page set to display alphabetically. So page 2 is 'A'. Page 3 'B' and so on

My questions are as follows.

Am I missing any other must have rom pak utilities from page 1?

Does anyone think we should include non game rompaks in the menu? Would anyone really use color file and scripsit when saving filled can only be done via cassette?

Should menu pages be done by letter or should the rom images still be alphabetical but flow one after the other rather than dedicated pages to that 'letter'?