[Coco] CMOC C-like compiler now supports modular compilation andlinking

Randy Weaver emceesquared at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:01:05 EDT 2017

That’s awesome.. I just installed 142… thank u for your great work.  I’m new to c programming… been a c# dev… thought your c compiler should be my first foray into coco development after basic when I was kid and after vb & c# as an adult.  Any books you might recommend?

Sent from my Windows 10 phone