[Coco] VCC full screen mode and Windows 10

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed May 31 23:56:14 EDT 2017

I finally tried putting VCC into full screen mode today. I like the way it
looks, but I don't like what it does to the Windows 10 windows when I go
back to normal mode.

Every window I have open, as well as a few apps that I don't, are in the
upper-left corner of the screen and are all the same size as the normal VCC
window. It took me some time to get them back the way I had them before. I
don't think this is the way VCC should behave.

Along with a fix to this, I would like to see VCC support the maximize
button and maximize the window instead of forcing the user to use
full-screen. I need to switch windows alot and full-screen does not make
this easy. And with my eyes these days, the normal window is almost too
small to read.

Thanks to all of you who are working to make VCC better. This isn't a
complaint as much as a feature request.

--
Wayne

The Structure of I-Code