[Coco] Fwd: Re: Disto Super II controller repair

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue May 30 13:02:35 EDT 2017

Bruce,

Ok, I got it stable now, by replacing the ROM socket.

I get no head movement when doing a format, so perhaps the 7416 like you
say.  Worth a shot.

So, how would one go about checking them, besides just replacing them?

And, I was wondering, whats the difference between the 7416, and 7406.
Both are available.

Cheers.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.