[Coco] just got my CoCo SDC - A beginners guide?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:00:02 EDT 2017

Alexander,

To get a directory from SDC-DOS you need to do a:
DIR -
or you can do:
DIR "directory/"
or even subdirectories of directories:
DIR "directory/subdirectory/"

Here is the main blog site for the CoCoSDC:
http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/

Which has some more information as well.

Otherwise if you do:
DIR
DIR 0
DIR 1
DIR 2
DIR 3
Without images being mounted AND/OR drivewire active you will get a IO
error.  Just like on a real FDC and floppy drive without a disk in the
drive.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |