[Coco] DirtyPCBs.com Turnaround Time?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:13:50 EDT 2017

I’ve only used them a couple of times, one time was about 3 weeks,
and the other somewhat more than 8 IIRC.  Too slow really.  Cheap though.

I use PCBWay these days, 5-10 boards for the price of OSH Park’s three (except
on the tiniest of boards), even accounting for the DHL shipping, and much faster.
Closer to one week than two total wait time.

- Ed