[Coco] CoCo TALK #19 - CoCo Hardware

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:30:52 EDT 2017

On 31-Jul-17 07:38, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
>> On Saturday, July 29, 2017, 5:53:42 PM CDT, Steve Strowbridge
>> <ogsteviestrow at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> great talk, we went on over 3 hours and I could have listened to
>> even more!
>>
>> here's the replay  https://youtu.be/FLd6BgoUdGg
>>

>> Steve Strowbridge, aka
>> The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
>
> Three hours! Holy time warp Batman!
>
> I was there for the first hour. Yeah, great show!
>
> Salvador

It was, JAM PACKED, all the way Through!!!!!

Attending a CoCoTALK! Stream is like going to a Weekly User Group meeting...

You have Special Guests, noted Luminaries, and Former and Current
Software Developers...  ( and a Stellar and Dynamic Host!! )

And presentations from Members working on their Latest Project...  And
explaining how to setup specific Hardware and Software  ( Real and
Virtual ).

In the Skype, Call and Text Chat, you can ask Specific Questions...  Ask
another person attending how they did some particular thing and check in
on their project....

What a Fantastic Group of Individuals to "hang out with"....

MarkO