[Coco] Color Basic v1.4

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:00:38 EDT 2017

Arthur,

The uploader has no idea where it came from originally as the BAS14.ROM
file was found on a few ROM sites for the CoCo.

The uploader figured that since the:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/ROMs/XRoar/Readme.txt
refered in the xroar loading examples the BAS14.ROM and heard someone
asking about it to find it, thus the task to get it and upload it to the
color computer archive so it had a complete collection to go with the rest
of the ROM's in regards to xroars ROM list in that examples text file.