[Coco] FPGA VS Software Emulators

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:37:13 EDT 2017

This has been an interesting thread to follow, I find the topic
fascinating, and I'd love to possibly have it as the topic of discussion
for this weekend's CoCoTALK.
Who would like to be on the call to talk about it, both from the novice and
expert end of the spectrum?
Who has one they can show off in some fashion, possibly like pointing your
web cam at the system and showing what it looks like, showing what one of
the new FPGA style CoCo's look like running, etc.

If this is of interest, I need to lock down a few of you to commit to this
call, which would be this Saturday @ 2:00 PM EDT, if one or more of you
have a schedule conflict, let me know and I can arrange a different time,
if needed.

Need to know soon, who'd like to speak on this topic, it would be via Skype
on the live call, so at minimum a headset microphone and decent internet
connection would be required, and if you wanted to show and tell, a web cam
is also needed

Please email me at ogStevieStrow at gmail.com directly if you need to discuss
further, I'll also need all respective parties to add me as a Skype contact
as "ogStevieStrow" and I'd even like to do a test call with you in advance,
just to work out the audio/video logistics, sound quality, background
noise, etc.

I know it's short notice, so if I can't get a few of you to commit by this
Saturday,, I'd still like this to be a primary CoCo TALK topic in the near
future.

Looking forward to hopefully a few of you booking with me :)

CoCo Forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow