[Coco] What is the interest in watching Text Adventure play through videos?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:10:20 EDT 2017

I don't think the map changed Wayne, but I was transported back to my own
cell/room each time, so I was in the "middle" of the game, it seems you can
go about 4 moves east or west from your room, and there are only a few side
attractions along the way.  The play through I did was pretty easy to map
in my head after a bit, but yea, mapping would be good.

I think the next video I will do will be Raaka Tu, another interesting, and
hopefully not too long play through.

I will try and spice that one up with some visuals, somehow, maybe even add
dramatic music, need to put my thinking cap on for that one, but think
there is a way to enhance the original experience, but yet remain true to
it, so I'll try a few different ways to do that.

Thanks for the feedback.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow