[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:41:25 EDT 2017

I definetly agree Bill, The system calls themselves are carved in stone.  Developers/Programmers need to use those calls more than just forking out a shell to do the same thing.  for example to do a tmode change one would use the SS.Opt cmd to I$Getstt on either of the standard paths change whatever you want then and do a I$SetStt, and away you go.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>