[Coco] 3D printer and PI

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Thu Jul 20 12:30:59 EDT 2017

I love octoprint on my pi but I will advise that you use the username/password option in the software if there is any possibility of someone connecting to it from the internet. I mistyped the URL to my octopi server and ended up connecting to some other random person's server on the internet and starting a job there before I realized it wasn't my server. Sorry random internet person.