[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Picnic

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:30:09 EDT 2017

All,

The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. is planning a picnic on Saturday
September 16, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 6:59 PM (sunset).

Location: Bob Swoger's house in Streamwood Illinois

You should bring:
  1) Lawn chairs
  2) Beverages
  3) Appetizer, Chips, Veggies, or Desert
  4) Mosquito repellant
  5) Sunscreen

Last year we had about 14 people show up.

Some years we have a little trouble with yellow jackets, but Bob has ways to
deal with that.  You can stay inside if necessary.

For more information try the following link:
http://www.glensideccc.com/contact/index.shtml

It would be nice if you let us know you are coming.  Bring the whole family
if you like.  Bob has a big yard for running, playing, archery, croquet,
badminton, Frisbee, and beach ball.

You can bring your computer hardware if you like.  Last year we had a tent
for shade.  You will need a 50 to 100 foot extension card.  Wi-Fi is
available.  Most people do not bring hardware other than a smart phone.

I would like to see many such events spread all over the world.  So consider
if you should plan such an event in your area.

John Mark Mobley