[Coco] How to check the amount of memory installed?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 13:49:21 EDT 2017

Hi Barry,
My hard drive has the directory MEMTEST and inside the directory the
MEMTEST.dsk disk image.  I right-clicked on the MEMTEST directory with 7-zip
to create the memtest.zip file.  I have no idea why there are 2 copies of
the memtest.dsk file inside the archive.  You guess is as good as
mine?!?!?!?  Maybe this is one of the 7 wonders of the CoCo World!  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc