[Coco] How to check the amount of memory installed?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 12:14:36 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,
I just tested MEMTST3 in VCC with 8MB of memory and what do you know, MEMTST3 detected 8MB of ram and successfully tested all of it!  It took a little while though to see the program to the end of its run.  I set the CPU speed to 1.78MHZ so it would run like a real machine.  This little memory test program is truly the best CoCo memory test program around!  Thanks go to Robert Gault!  I thought I would let you know what I found.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc