[Coco] How to check the amount of memory installed?

Michael Kent mikekent at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 16 10:27:24 EDT 2017

I have a CoCo 1 it was originally a 4k machine, it has been modified but all memory chips are ceramic type chips with no markings whatsoever(not even on the bottom) alot of soldered wire jumpers and such are in the vicinity of the ram. I am certain the ram is upgraded. There were also mods to the case, including a cutout for a db25 connector (whatever was there is gone) and sloppy repairs to the keyboard cable. I would like to restore this one as It will give me a 1, 1b,2 and 3. I would like to confirm it is functional before I do a restoration. It does turn on and the keyboard works (it was disconnected when it arrived) basically got it for free with a purchase of 2 disk controllers, which both work.
MikeRadio Shack alumnus 1983-1988

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android